The Internet of things is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
The outcome from the Course:
- Learn how to independently Design, Code and Build IoT solutions.
- Learn to work with Microcontrollers, Sensors, Actuators, Wireless Modules and more
- Learn to code using Arduino IDE from basics
- Learn how to establish wireless communication among any devices.
- Learn how to connect with cloud IoT Platforms, Persist Data, Program Triggers and more
Certificate: Digital Certificate
Requirements : PC / Laptop